Registration CLOSED – All positions filled
- Bryant’s Prospect Days are designed to provide a high quality instructional session for players to improve all facets of their game and an evaluation opportunity.
- Progression includes fundamental skill development, positional development, live unsettled/transition play, and team scrimmages.
- All positions will receive individual instruction & development.
- Attendees will be coached, drilled, and evaluated by the Bryant Coaching Staff.
- Location: Bryant University Campus – 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
- Date: Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Cost: $165.00
- Grad Years: 2022 – 2024
- Event Time: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Registration Check-In: 12:30pm
- **FO Specialist & Goalie ONLY – 12:00pm Check-In & 12:30pm Start
- Event Held Rain OR Shine – Conaty Indoor Practice Facility OR Beirne Stadium – Location Determined Pending Weather (Indoors/Outdoors)
- Event Capped at 88 Players: Attack (24) / Midfield (24) / Defense & LSM (24) / Goalie (8) / FO Specialist (8)
- MUST BRING OWN EQUIPMENT: Stick, Helmet, Gloves, Elbow Pads, Shoulder Pads, Cleats, Mouth Guard
- Recruiting Overview + Q&A Session
- Food & Water Provided during Recruiting Overview Session
- Receive Bryant Bulldogs Lacrosse T-Shirt at Event Conclusion
- Mike Pressler – Head Coach
- Casey Brodersen – Associate Head Coach & Defensive Coordinator
- Travis Harrington – Offensive Coordinator
- Members of Bryant Men’s Lacrosse Team
Cancellation – Refund Policy
- All REQUESTS must be made in writing via email to email@example.com
- BEFORE July 14th – Full Refund less $50 Administration Fee
- AFTER July 14th UNTIL July 21st – Medical ONLY & Physicians Note Required for Full Refund less $50 Administration Fee
- AFTER July 21st – No Refunds for Any Reason.
- Face Off Specialist
- All positions filled